1. Job description
· Providing legal assistance and advice to the company in intellectual property matters.
· Dealing with counterfeit goods matters including advising and reporting on potential disputes/litigations;
· Filing of trademark registration and other related applications to the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization).
· Drafting legal documents, filing, recording
2. Qualifications and Experience
· LLB Degree
· 2 year experience in intellectual property and corporate & commercial fields
· Computer literate (Microsoft office package).
· Fluent in English and Greek languages
· Russian language will be considered as an advantage
· Qualified for admission to the Cyprus Bar Association
3. Personal Characteristics
· Self motivated
· Office management, organizational and administrative skills;
· Efficiency, adaptability, reliability and professionalism
· Pleasant character
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate depending on qualifications.