- University Law Degree - an LPC and/or LLM shall be considered an additional advantage;
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- One or two year(s) minimum experience in corporate law, financing transactions, M&A work and corporate administration;
- Good drafting skills and pleasant personality;
- Ability/experience to handle transactions with supervision by his/her team leader.
The successful candidate will be responsible at a junior level with supervision from our senior staff for advising and/or assisting clients with cross-border transactions, including structuring, drafting / reviewing / negotiation of legal documents, M&A transactions, and the provision of corporate services to clients.
Please apply in writing by April 15th 2018 enclosing a detailed CV to:
All applications shall be kept strictly confidential