Internal Legal Advisor
Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking to hire an Internal Legal Advisor to join our successful team in its Headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a highly professional and challenging working environment.
- In charge of managing all B2B projects.
- Prepare and review legal agreements for both B2C and B2B.
- Manage the Group’s organizational data protection and overseeing the GDPR compliance.
- Provide legal assistance for various international business projects.
- Provide legal assistance for projects relating to new services and products.
- Timely manage and coordinate various routine legal and admin tasks.
- Manage internal and external communications regarding legal matters and projects.
- Minimum seven years of hands-on international business experience, in a legal role, either in an international company relating to financial services, or cross-border online financial services (preferably in the FX/CFD industry), or in a similar digital industry.
- Holder of University degree in Law (LLB).
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel abroad on a regular basis.
- Membership of the ‘Cyprus Bar Association’ or any equivalent qualification.
As a plus:
- Master degree in Law (LLM).
- Previous experience in B2B projects.
- Previous experience as Data Protection Officer (DPO).
- Knowledge of the Russian language.
- Medical insurance for employees and family members.
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouses.
- Kindergarten/school compensation program.
- The best view to the sea from our own roof bar.
- Corporate car for all expatriates.