Qualifications / Essential Skills:
· LLB with minimum grade of upper 2.1 from a British University or equivalent.
· Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) or Legal Practice Course (LPC)completion will be regarded as an advantage.
· Familiarity with word, excel, outlook and similar Microsoft office systems.
· Excellent communication/organization and planning skills
· Excellent knowledge of English and Greek Language.
· Self-motivated and able to cooperate efficiently with co-workers.
· High standard of confidentiality.
Duties / Responsibilities:
· Supporting the lawyers of the firm on their everyday court appearances;
· Providing support and assistance to the lawyers on the preparation of the cases;
· Preparing and presenting a portfolio of cases before the District Courts in the absence
of the lawyer in charge;
· Research of case law and statutes of Cyprus, UK and/or EU legislation;
· Preparation of Letters and Affidavits;
· Drafting of Claims, Defences and various Applications;