N. Rotsides & Co. L.L.C., duly licensed Lawyers’ Limited Liability Company is seeking to recruit highly qualified and talented professionals for its Nicosia office.
Position: Pupil AdvocateLitigation (one position left for period 2019 - 2020)
- The successful candidate will receive training in our practice field of claimant personal injury law and mainly in Road Traffic Accidents, Workplace Accidents and Medical Negligence.
- Shadowing lawyers in Court and in client meetings.
- Assisting lawyers in the preparation and presentation of cases before District Courts.
- Preparing reports to supervisor.
- Maintaining a good filing system and database.
- LLB with minimum grade of upper 2.1 from a British University or equivalent.
- Barrister Vocational Course completion will be considered as an advantage.
- Competence with word, excel, outlook and similar Microsoft office systems.
- Excellent communication / organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language.
- Customer friendly outlook.
- Self-motivated and able to work with own initiative.
Upon completion of pupillage, the successful candidate will be offered a position with the firm where a competitive remuneration package is offered.
Applications close on the 25thJune 2019.
All applications will be reviewed in strict confidence.