Integrated in a small team you will have the opportunity to learn and evolve in a collective and challenging structure, sitting with legal experts in a wide range of fields.
- Drafting and reviewing documents and contracts;
- Conducting legal research;
- Taking part in meetings and/or conference calls with clients with a view to discussing their projects;
- Following up on client requests, draft opinions and documents;
- Be rapidly involved in the knowledge sharing.
Our client base will allow you to work on diversified cases in a dynamic environment.
- Hold a university degree in law (from an English University), ideally completed by an LL.M in a corporate and/or financial law;
- Dispose a perfect command of Greek and English both written and spoken;
- Preferably based in Limassol;
- Have proven listening skills and analytical rigor which enable you to gain the trust of internal and external contact persons; and
- Open-minded, dynamic, flexible, and capable of working in a team in an organised and independent manner.
Pay and Benefits:
An attractive package including 13thsalary will be offered to the successful candidate according to experience and qualifications.
All applications will be treated confidentially.