Stelios Stylianides & Co LLC intends to offer afurther vacancy for a trainee advocate at its office in Limassol.
The possible start date will be as from September 2019. However, aflexible start date withinOctober 2019 can also be accommodated, in order to allow the selected candidate to complete ongoing studies or other commitments.
The selected candidate will deal primarily with litigation on various types of claims, although there will also beinvolvement incorporate issues and real estate.
- Legal research.
- Assistance and support to advocates.
- Court appearances.
- Drafting opinions, pleadings and skeleton arguments.
- Degree in Law.
- Bar Professional Training Course or Legal Practice Course for qualification in England and Wales, or Master’s Degreewill be considered as advantages.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English.
- Computer skills, including knowledge of Word, Outlook, and legal database research.