We are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Corporate Lawyer to join our law firm in Larnaca.
- At least 2 years of experience at a law firm in its corporate law department;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB);
- Cyprus Bar Association qualified;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English;
- Strong administrative and organizational skills;
- Strong team orientation, ability to work collaboratively in a team setting;
- Character Integrity, Confidentiality and Professionalism; and
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Office).
- Drafting and reviewing agreements and other documents;
- Undertaking legal research;
- Drafting legal memorandums and legal opinions;
- Drafting court petitions/applications pursuant to the Companies Law Cap.113;
- Undertaking legal due diligence of Cyprus companies;
- Drafting and reviewing company resolutions;
- Assisting the team with administrative work; and
- Assisting on the efficient management of workflow of the team.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.