CHARALAMBOS CONSTANDINOU & CO. LLC is seeking to hire Office Administrator to join its office in Limassol
· Managing the reception area.
· General secretarial support to a team of advocates.
· Internal or external communication and correspondence management.
· Carrying out administrative tasks.
· Maintain an efficient filing system. Case and file management, both physical and electronic.
· Office support work, including attendance at court registry, land registry or any other public authorities, banks, service providers, courier or postal services.
· Corporate administration, including Registrar of Company filings.
· University Degree or Diploma or qualification on secretarial studies.
· Good Computer Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Experience in using Zygos legal software or other relevant databases will be considered as advantage.
· Fluency in oral and written Greek and English. Russian will be considered an advantage.
· Strong analytical skills
· Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility, and professionalism
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer
· Competitive remuneration package
· Excellent working environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter by email to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Successful applicants will be called for an interview.