Stelios Stylianides & Co LLC intends to offer avacancy fora qualified advocate at its office in Limassol.
The vacancy will be for its banking and general commercialpractice, and will entail involvement in litigation.
- Degree in Law.
- Cyprus Bar qualification.
- Master’s Degree in a Banking or Commercial Law related direction or Bar Professional Training Course or Legal Practice Course for qualification in England and Waleswill be considered as advantages.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English.
- Computer skills, including knowledge of Word, Outlook, and legal database research.
- Prior experience in banking and commercial practice, including litigation, will be considered as an advantage.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.