Our company based in Larnaca is interested in hiring an individual for the position of Corporate Lawyer to cover Maternity leave, for at least 6 months.
- Supervision and management of portfolio of clients.
- Supervision and preparation of applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies on behalf of clients.
- Dealing with Power of Attorney, Resolutions, Corporate changes, obtaining certificates.
- Formation of both Cyprus and Overseas Companies for clients as well formation and maintenance of all available companies”..
- Communication with audit, taxation and accounting departments in relation to the financial and taxation affairs of the Companies administered.
- Liaising with agents, external and internal advisers and consultants on various corporate matters
- Overall supervision of the filing and administration function.
- Appearing in court for share capital reduction, activation of companies etc.
- Degree in Law.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Professional and well presented
- Ability to meet deadlines and deal with complicated scenarios
- Excellent organizational multitasking & communication skills
- Understanding of Due Diligence and Compliance would be advantageous
- Fast learner
- Able to work independently
Working days and hours: Monday-Thursday 08:00 - 17:00, with one hour break, and Friday 08:00-15:00
Salary based upon qualifications