P. Tsangaris & Associates LLCis seeking to recruit a Property / Immigration Lawyer for their Limassol Office. The successful candidate should have the following:
- University degree in Law
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge and ability to understand contents of property & immigration material (procedures, applications, legal framework)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English language
- Russian will be considered as an advantage
- Computer Literate (MS Office applications, word, excel, outlook etc.)
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Strong personality & managerial skills (managing and coordination of projects)
- Responsible, attentive to details, accurate, positive and supportive
- Understanding of confidentiality rules and non-disclosure policies.
- Legal assistance in property and/or immigration projects
- Preparing, executing, processing and/or reviewing legal documents (contracts, applications, etc.)
- Advising & supporting on legal matters related to property & immigration fields
- Being able to complete the assigned projects and revert within the assigned deadline
- Timely managing and coordinating of various routine tasks
- Meetings with clients
- Preparation, assistance and handling of naturalization, permanent residence and other similar applications.
Remuneration: subject to experience and qualifications.